Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 5 ACC Predictions

Alright, last week was disappointing, so in order to turn the tide, I'm getting back to the basics. I've got my magic 8-ball, a lucky rabbit's foot, and one of those D&D 20-sided die. I swear it's not mine, I stole it from that nerd who lives down the street.


Calm down Ogre, I handled it.

Gimme Games
Miami over Bethune Cookman
Maryland over Towson

Upset Watch
Georgia Tech over NC State
FIU over Duke
Idaho over Virginia


50/50 Games
Virginia Tech over Clemson
Wake Forest over Boston College
UNC over ECU

Sorry there won't be any commentary or explanation for these picks, as I've got to be out on the road most of the day, and plan on writing another piece this afternoon reviewing my preseason September record predictions for all 12 ACC teams.

For now I'll just leave you with this for your entertainment.


H-O-K-I-E-S HOKIES!!!

Follow along on Twitter @UtProsimGobbler


No comments:

Post a Comment