Saturday, August 13, 2011

Coming Fall 2011

Beginning with the start of the 2011-2012 football season, I will bring to you my thoughts and feelings surrounding Virginia Tech athletics. Focusing mainly on ACC football and basketball, this blog will update on a regular basis to comment on all the stories that impact the season, and attempt to entertain with the various ways I find to share my opinions. Not quite sure what that means? Well neither do I, yet, but hopefully lightning will strike and the creativity will flow.

Already this year we have rumors of teams possibly SECeding, programs in fear of the NCAA backhand bitchslap, and the Hokies start off a new era at QB; and we're still three weeks away from games being played. So stay tuned, and here is to another great year of college football!

H-O-K-I-E-S HOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment